domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton


Letra de We've Got Tonight

(Lyric and music by Bob Seger)


I know it's late I know your weary
I know your plans don't include me
Still here we are both of us lonely
Longing for shelter for all that we see
Why should we worry no one will care girl
Look at the stars now  so far away.

We've got tonight who needs tomorrow
We've go tonight babe why don't you stay

Deep in my soul, I've been so lonely
All of my hopes fading away
I've longed for love  like everyone else does
I know I'll keep searching after today
So there it is girl, we've got it all now
And here we are babe, what don't you say.

We've got tonight, who needs tomorrow
We've go tonight babe, why don't we stay.

I know it's late and I know you're weary
I know your plans don't include me
Yet here we are...  both of us lonely
Both of us lonely.

We've got tonight  who needs tomorrow
Let's make it last  let's find a way
Turn out the lights  
come take my hand now
We've got tonight babe  why don't we stay
We've got tonight babe  why don't we stay.

We've Got Tonight acordes Kenny Rogers & Sheena Easton chords

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Letras y videos recientes