lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

Patience - Guns N' Roses


Letra de Patience

(Lyric and music by Izzy Stradlin)


Shed a tear cause I'm missing you
I'm still allright to smile
Girl I think about you every day now.

Was a time when I was unsure
But you set my mind at ease
There is no doubt you're in my heart now.

Sad woman take it slow
It will work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience.

Sad sugar make it slow
It'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience.

Patience...

I sit here on the stairs
Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now I'll wait dear.

Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
You know love, there's one more thing to consider.

Sad woman take it slow
And things will be just fine
You and I'll just use a little patience.

Sad sugar take the time
Cause the lights are shining bright
You and I got what it takes to make it.

We won't fake it
Ah and never break it
Cause I can't take it.

A little patience...  Yeah... Yeah
Litle, little patience.  Yeah
Just a little patience... Yeah .. Someone patience
I'll be walking the streets tonight
Just trying to get it right
It's hard to see with so many around
You know I don't like bein' stuck in a crowd
And the streets don't change but baby the name
I ain't got time for the pain
Cause I need you. Yeah Yeah well, I need you
Uh I need you...  Woh I need you
Uh this time...

Patience - Guns N' Roses acordes chords

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Letras y videos recientes